I Won an Instagram Contest: Thriftsperation

When I came home from DC I found a lovely package waiting for me. It was the outfit bag I had won from an Instagram contest. I was pretty excited since I never win anything. Seriously though, I’m that girl that almost got the role of Annie in the school play, but instead was her understudy (clearly not bitter or anything), or the girl who just passed the nicely wrapped gift to Lucky Lucy at the Shower, right as the irritatingly long story of, “Then Sally LEFT the car and RIGHT then the baby was born” ended( Again, not bitter at all, I didn’t even want that amazing smelling candle and accompanied body lotion).  But I beat the odds and won an outfit bag from the Thrifthersß follow.  

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

They sent me this lightweight crop longsleeve.

 

 
 
This cropped sweater, perfect for summer nights.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These awesome high waisted Express pants. You can’t see very well in the photo, but they are purple and polka dot. Love!
 
 

And lastly, because they know I sew, they sent me this dress to redo. I already have a vision for it, and when it’s finished I’ll be sure to do a post on it.

Thanks Thrifthers, you have broken my contest curse.

Check out their site-www.thrifthers.com

1 comments:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog! Your upcycles are pretty amazing (: Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete